Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Let's Get it Started

At Last even I have started to do this..yes..there were three main reasons which made me to hesitate to write a blog..

One -
I think I am good in simple English (without touching those important list GRE vocabs) , but I think I am worst in vocabs..
Two -
I feel shy when I am lonely, yes.. This is because when my friends are there i can do anything i can..(in tamil it is - 'eathyvitta enna venumnalum seivan') I have to blog when I am lonely without thinking what others think on me..its quite difficult for me..

Three -
I haven't read a single book if it is not meant for Exams and i was not interested in reading blogs before i started thinking about this.

So now why should i started wasting the space in blogger.com?..surely not wasting my time..coz i won't feel boring - having difficult to become old and also busy - having difficult in seeing whether i became old? I at first saw some of my friends general blogs(poetic like for which i have to sit with dictionary) which frightens me to come to this area, as all non-computer science software engineers did before they exceed the cs engineers..
But i found some of the blogs are with downloads links (its my passion) and with fun and info..I saw one of my friend's friend blog fully in tamil. Though i can really understand tamil very well,i could not read as faster as english and vise versa. This is the fate that lies on a good student from middle class in TamilNadu. But this blog is so good as reading Tamil monthlies with selected pages. I started thinking why can't we at least start which could be the end..so here are the reasons why I stated this:

One - I can get knowledge for this, coz i am not planning to write my personal dairy details or about the traffic in my city which everybody is experiencing daily. I could write something interesting or which is knowledgeable or some reviews coz every one is having their own views..

Two - I used to forget things faster than i used to store in my memory. Also I am having some virtual memory problem..So this blog might be of use to store some info which I can refer when needed..

Three -Expose my intelligence or foolishness to everybody..For safety precautions to avoid my foolish side, i have hidden the comments for now and I am not going to give link to some of my friends until my post count goes 2 or 3..

so meet you in next post, if u read up to this line..hopefully..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Really the reasons which makes u start to scribble are good.

    Expecting ur reasons in scribbles without 'eathyvitta enna venumnalum seivan'.

    ReplyDelete