Saturday, January 06, 2007

Flushed Away - Plunge into it

I love to see all animation movies. I have been desperately waiting for the final rip version of "Open Season". But for my surprise I didn't expect this- the best version of Flushed Away from DreamWorks and the director of Wallace & Gromit. You won't believe this as a screener, yes this one is just like the dvd rip. iMBT has done a very nice job. And as DreamWorks usually does, popular actors like Hugh Jackman and Kate Winslet are behind the voices of the characters.

I don't want to tell the plot, because it is not very different. But as the animation films do this will surely entertains you a lot. Seems this is the first time, they have used the stop motion characters with CGI. There are many chances in this film for you to laugh louder. Also the OST seems good and the humorous character of the singing worms adds more fun. I would suggest you to see this movie at least once.

IMDB Rating : 6.9/10
Genre : Animation / Comedy
Torrent : NewTorrents

No comments:

Post a Comment