Sunday, February 04, 2007

UNITED 93 - Must See Movie
{cinema}

I was thinking to write about this for long time.. This one is more like historical documentary or drama but easily admirable by anyone.. Yeah, most of my roommates who hesitate to see non-action English movies liked it. So a little bit about it..

From the Bourne Supremacy director - this 2007 Oscar nominated film, is a favorite movie of mine. It depicts the only plane United 93, which didn’t reach the target in 11/7 attack. So here are things which make this movie my favorite one: The plot, taking a movie about the hijack situation of a plane which doesn’t reach the target, I mean not taking the one which reached the target. The movie teaches us a lot..Clearly depicts things about Air Craft Traffic Control, Domestic Air Force service things like that. I just thought when our industry can make movies like this - still hero and villains fighting on train or airplane. I would say it doesn't make me to see it once more, but i am sure you will enjoy every bit of the film till the last. And this one proves it: Nominated for 2 Oscars, Another 15 wins and 19 nominations (taken from imdb).Watch this in the good AxxO Dvd rip given. So Enjoy!!

Genre: Drama / History
Links: imdb, news
Torrent: Torrent

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:57 PM

    I watched this movie some days back. It's really a good movie.

    ReplyDelete