Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sivaji – The Boss, ARR at his best


I have posted about the Sivaji leak on Friday, March 23, 2007 post. Now I am posting about the album after a month I believe. The late may be becoz I have been simply working on Template changes without blogging. Fine, The first thing I want to say is I bought the original CD in my life for the first time. May be becoz of curiosity about the leak and the price is somewhat cheap then what I expected and my support to AR Rahman.
Whatever it may, I got this album in hand and I would say this is one of the masterpieces by ARR indeed. Almost all the songs are fantastic. Don’t know how its gonna reach Rajini Fans’ mind who protested after the music release of Padayappa saying it was the worst album for Rajini, but later they started accepting it. Fine don’t want to say about it more as this is very old topic. Here is my rating of the songs.

1. Adiradhi - Haven’t heard such a splendid vocal & sound mixing – 5/5
2. The Boss – Splendid music, Short and Sweet – 5/5
3. Style – Again super vocal and sound mixing – 5/5
4. Sahana & Sahara – Such a gorgeous massive melody – 5/5
5. Vaaji - Good, but predefined expected music – 4/5
6. Balleilakka – Good, especially for urban rajini fans - 4/5

Unavoidable hit series hits from RDB, Guru, JOK, Pray for me Brother to Sivaji by AR Rahman keeps a permanent place in the Indian music charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment