Thursday, August 02, 2007

Am Not DEAD

I am tired of waiting for broadband connection from bsnl. So back for blogging. I got shifted from southern Bangalore to north east outer area of Bangalore as my company did. All my things including my body got shifted except my blood - broadband connection. So stopped blogging partially believing the 2 months promise of bsnl dumbs. Luckily less than million fans for my blog no request mails for my blog continuation, but some relief expressions from my friends. So here it goes..

Still wasting the golden time by seeing films and seasons and now often seeing some Nat Geo or History or Discovery documentaries too.. So as usual let me talk abt the recent films I saw. The most recent is ‘Premonition’ yesterday. First I hesitated as it got low rating in imdb of 5.5/10 and worst rotten tomatoes rating too. But its really good and I wonder why it got worst rating. I bet 80% of Tamil audience won’t understand to enjoy it. Even I need to see it once more to enjoy it more. The screenplay could have been better as you can forecast some of the scenes but it is really a complex screenplay, I don’t know how to change it but it would have been better if it is changed. Lots to say but enough for now, see u in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment