Monday, September 04, 2006

Finalized Tremplate

I won't get satisfied by myself easily..and that's why It took 6 days for me to finalize my template. Searched from several sites and got one basic but good template. Did some alterations and changed background pics..Now I think its almost finalized. But not sure how long this will be..coz I like doing graphics/actions than writing.. and that's why you may wonder why this fool is taking this much time for mere blog templates..Before I was looking into some template with buttons for navigation, but it took some more time to load. So I omitted those templates. Then I got this one, but I had to modify it to 1024 X 768 resolution. Then I want to change it into my favorite blue color. Some where I want to add my face. So did all these and finalized, hope u like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment