Friday, September 01, 2006

Weekend Music

Its Friday, and its gonna be long weekend coz Monday its holiday for US people, don't want to know the reason..So I can come to office more casual than I usually do on monday..no week end plans as usual..so started looking to take some time to relax. I love music very much as others usually do, I go some sort of addiction on the western music coz its is western.. I used to take screen snaps of the new album titles when they are playing on VH1 / MTV / VTV in my PC with tv tuner card..Likewise I used to get some favorites to download..I got some for you to play..

These days I used to love mild music, after started hearing Dido. Skye Edwards from the Morcheeba, has made her debut album - Mind how you go, which is so mild and beautiful to hear..Favourite ones are Love Show, Stop Complaining, Wha's wrong with me, All the promises.

Check this out..

Skye Edwards - Mind how you go
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skye_Edwards

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/14273011/skyeedwardsmindhowyougo.zip

Watched the track Good Day - Jewel, because of its different video and started loving this song. You can download the whole album for this single song, coz its that much worthy!! even 'satellite' one more song is also good..

Jewel - Goodbye Alice in Wonderland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewel_%28singer%29

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/22441718/rAzOrblAdE_J_GAIW.part1.rar.html
pass: uds

Wanna some splendid hip hop, check the Smile - Lily Allen, Also watch the video for fun..

Lily Allen - Alright Still
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily_Allen

h**p://rapidshare.de/files/23161055/LAAS.rar.html
Pass: apathy

So happy weekend, waste ur time with these albums like me…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:39 AM

    Boopathy.. Do u like hip hop? Try and listen to a brother duo called nuttin but stringz.. they mix classical music on violin with hip hop.. Some of it is awesome...

    ReplyDelete